From: Mark James <markhjame...@gmail.com>
Sent: 30 November 2018 09:19
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] on dupes

Maybe it would help if there was a setting to keep the contest window sorted by
callsign. This might not help as much once that list gets very large, but I
think it would help the casual contester. (This is a suggestion for a future
release, not 2.0)

Mark KC1GWX

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 1:20 PM John Harper <johna...@gmail.com