Is anyone else have issues working T31EU on FT8? He responses back to me
when I call with very good signal reports but the QSO never finishes (All I
get is my signal report and not an acknowledgment). This happens on
multiple tries. I've tried both normal FT8 mode and also Fox Hound but no
luck. Sometimes it appears that he is sending Fox Hound responses (multiple
calls on one line) and at other times it seems like standard FT8 contacts.
He is transmitting on at least two frequencies so it seems like it should
be Fox Hound.  Any ideas what he is doing?

I have been able to make valid QSOs with him using normal FT8 mode on a few
bands but more often than not it gets stuck with my signal report and
that's all. Is he using a WSJT-X variant of some sort or maybe equipment
issues?

Thanks!

Bill - AK6A