I have noticed a specific scenario that has happened several times during the
contest. This happens when I have called a CQing station two or three times
with no reply and I bail and go call another. Then I see the first station
replying to me with TX3 while I am calling the new one. So I bail on that call
and try to go back to work the first station with a double-click on the
message. This moves the RX back to the first station's frequency, but not the
TX. It is acting like Hold TX is on, but it is not. I tried toggling Hold TX.
and shift-doubleclick, but the TX refuses to move until I use one those
"confusing" arrows. (j/k, I'm not confused  - much).

Maybe I'm just a bad op. I know we are supposed to offset our signals and call
split, but that doesn't seem to be happening. At any rate, it seems like the TX
should move in this scenario, otherwise I end up QRMing the second op until I
remember where I am.

While I am at it, it would be nice if, when calling running station, Tx4 could
me made sticky until the final 73 is received. Leave TX disable alone, just let
Tx4 stay selected in case it needs to be re-sent. One less thing to have to
scramble for when things don't go as planned.

Anyway, 70 contacts so far before I needed to take a break.

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
The universe we're in will reach absolute zero in three hours. Safe is
relative. - Idris, "The Doctor's Wife"