It should be .log as in WB4HXE.LOG.

Don AA5AU

From: Carey Fisher [mailto:careyfis...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2018 9:49 PM
To: e...@w0yk.com; WSJT software development
Cc: rttydigi...@groups.io
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] FT8 Roundup Log Submittal

The SAVE Cabrillo log function saves the log as a whateveryoutype.cbr. But your
instructions say it saves it as callsign.log. Which is correct? I sent my log
with both filename extensions but neither shows up in the list of received logs.

Carey WB4HXE

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 10:36 PM Ed Muns <ed@w0ykcom <mailto:e...@w0yk.com> >