The time posts have prompted me to ask about what other user’s displayed DT is
when their PC clocks are exactly correct.

I wonder because:

1) With the PC clock exactly correct, I would expect DT to be an indication of
latency. However, I do not see any change when I up the priority of any user
programs I have running - typically, MS Edge, WSJT-X, JTAlert and PowerSDRmrx.
Be interesting to see what some others are seeing. My DT, is consistently about
+0.35s, with the clock correct according to time.is and NEMEAtime2 (my gps
synchronizer), on my 2.2GHz i5/6GB RAM laptop.

2) I set NEMEAtime2 to make (gps) -0.35s corrections for (mostly) zero DT’s and
both programs then show my PC running slower than actual (by the correction
amount). A positive DT therefore means the message is from a user whose clock
is slower than mine - not a problem for me, but seems reverse logic. I wonder
if I should add in, or subtract, another 0.1s for the tx delay I have set.

Al Pawlowski, K6AVP
Los Osos, CA USA