Only a few have posted what range of DT’s they mostly see when time.is (or
something else) says their PC clocks are right on the money. Mine is
consistently +0.35s. Do most peoples see something similar?

If I slow my clock by 0.35s, while sync’d to gps and nist.time and time.is says
it is right on, I get lots of zero DT’s. I wonder if others then would see me
at about +0.7s when they are in sync to gps and/or some NTP server.

Should I/we be hoping to see mostly fractional second +DT's (rather than zero)
for best operation?

Al Pawlowski, K6AVP
Los Osos, CA USA