Same here and I have had this happen many times when preselecting (setting up
to call a wanted station) on a split and then TX but no audio so it not
necessarily a instant change that triggers this. I have two sounds cards built
in and add on and it does this with either as source. Both with cable connected
audio.
WA4MIT Morris
    On Friday, December 14, 2018, 4:29:47 PM CST, Bill <brightl...@gmail.com>