I've noticed that as well.  Been this way for many versions back.  Once the
Tx cycle has been initiated (i.e. odd or even Tx has started), and if you
then click Halt Tx, the radio will go to receive, the WF will show the
signals, but none are decoded for the aborted Tx cycle.  At the start of
the next cycle, all is normal.

WB5JJJ - George