The fact that the two signals are almost exactly 120Hz apart indicates that
60Hz power noise is mixing with the audio somewhere on the signal path.

Since it sounds like multiple people are hearing ghosts from that one station,
my bet would be that the problem is with the transmitted audio.

On Jan 20, 2019, at 23:12, Mike Lewis