Wireless is not a good choice for SDRs via ethernet....not surprised you have
problems.
Can you try your Pro 5 with a USB network adapter and see if behaves on a wired
connection to your LAN?
And are you running SmartSDR with 48kHz sampling?  Or you doing something
higher than that?
de Mike W9MDB

    On Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 8:11:47 AM CST, Bill Barrett