I have all of that checked as in clearing the cq field after each call
already. The only issue I see is when I just cut the software on and/or
change bands sometimes that's when a lot of these false codes come up even
before I transmit anything. Sometimes the software is just sitting there
and these codes just appear. Again I just wanted to make sure I didn't have
something set incorrectly or maybe my software was corrupted somehow.

You say these are rare but I see these almost daily and some days multiple
false decodes in one day. Again that's why I am asking this question.
Thanks for the input and replies.

Mike KE4BKL