Do not understand all the ragging about other people’s incorrect computer time.
It’s their problem, not ours (mine). I simply avoid them and they miss out on a
contact. Now that out of adjustment time is flagged, it’s a non issue.

BTW if all returns are flagged as out of sync it’s your computers problem, not
the rest of the world.

I agree, let’s not turn a fantastic application into bloatware like Apple’s
I-tunes and versions of Windows.

Fantastic field day on FT8.

 Regards and 73s
Frank