From: Jim Brown <k...@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Sent: 09 July 2019 11:46
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] FT8 ghost signals

On 7/8/2019 3:29 PM, Conrad PA5Y wrote:
> Aircraft scatter on 6m occurs of course but not so often, however during
> intense Es events sure enough I also see these ghosts on 6m and again no
> shift.

Conrad, your observations are limited, I suspect, because you may not live near
major airports. It is VERY common where I live now, with both myself and
neighbor hams in the flight paths of two major airports (San Francisco and San
Jose), as well as Oakland, Sacramento, and Monterey.
When I lived in Chicago (before 2006), I was under the flight paths of O'Hare
and Midway airports.

73, Jim K9YC