Hi Jim,

have you followed the instructions in the WSJT-X User Guide here:

https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.1.0.html#INSTALL_WIN

particularly the part about installing the Microsoft VC++ 2013 Redistributable package if you still get the SSL/TLS error message after installing the correct OpenSSL libraries?