"This is illegal software in the US and probably elsewhere, and should
not be used, even with the added line "always attend to your transceive
when using" this does not make it legal."

What specific FCC regulations permit a single QSO to be auto sequenced but
prohibit auto sequencing of 2 or more QSO?

I had been under the impression that disallowing auto QSO sequencing was a
preference of the developers so, if it is illegal, I'd appreciate a reference.
 I can legally allow an unlicensed operator to make my QSO but I can't allow a
supervised computer to do it?

Before you all jump on me - I have no interest in running an automatic QSO
machine.  I'm only interested in the regulatory aspect of this.

73,
Andy, k3wyc