There's also a step zero, Paul, that doesn't involve digging out, dusting
off and connecting your dummy load: simply turn down your TX power output.
Unless you are VERY unfortunate, a few watts or milliwatts of RF is unlikely
to cause problems.

Gradually increase your TX power until the problems occur, and you have a
strong indication that RF is the culprit.  You then have the option to stay
below the problematic level and carry on working stuff, meanwhile attempting
to fix the issue with shielding, grounding, ferrites, layout changes, better
feeders etc. until you're OK with higher power (if you need it).

Problems that only occur on one or some bands are another clue that RF is
probably the issue.

73

Gary  ZL2iFB