I keep getting an error reporting that WSJT-X can't find its status file.  The
reported path is
"C:/Users/<account>/AppData/Local/Temp/WSJT-X/wsjtx_status.txt".  I can see why
it can't find it and that's because the "...Temp/WSJT-X" subfolder is missing.
Obviously something on my Win10 system is removing it.  I don't know what
application is doing it, but it's probably CCleaner or my anti-virus or
Malwarebytes.  I can probably figure that out.  My question though is;
shouldn't WSJT-X be a little more fault tolerant?  Anything in a temp directory
is subject to disappearing.  If the sub-folder can't be found, recreate it.

I know from past experience with this fault, that manually creating the WSJT-X
sub-folder in "Temp" will fix the problem.  I can recreate the problem by
changing bands in WSJT-X, after a successful launch, in which I don't have the
problem.  The problem appears intermittently, but keeps happening until I do a
manual fix.