Don't bother with less than 16GB.  4GB is considered absolute minimum for
Windows 10 when you aren't doing anything.CPU bound includes memory speed too
as does cache matter so faster memory and bigger cache can help considerably.
This would be my criteria
#1 Minimum memory -- 16GB#2 Minimum disk space -- 500GB (SSD preferably)#3
Clock speed -- as much as you can afford
#4 Video -- as much as you can afford

Costs for clock speed go up dramatically at certain points so historically I've
stayed one step below the big jump and trading some fractional GHz speed for
more memory or better video is a good trade off.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, February 7, 2020, 02:40:07 PM CST, j...@comcast.net