You can use any version of hamlib as long you build WSJT-X too.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, May 15, 2020, 04:57:44 AM CDT, Claude Frantz
<claude.fra...@bayern-mail.de> wrote:

 On 5/10/20 11:58 AM, Bill Somerville wrote:

>> Which releases of hamlib can be used to compile ?

> although it is still recommended to use my fork of Hamlib, currently my
> fork integration branch is the same as its master branch which in turn
> is close to the current Hamlib master branch at commit 320b2552.

Hi Bill,

Can this fork of Hamlib replace the "normal" Hamlib in any situation ?
Can I use it to compile and build any pieces of software using Hamlib ?

Best wishes,
Claude