Source at bottom of the page:
https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx.html

Follow the "Building WSJT-X from the Self-Contained Source Tarball"
instructions in the INSTALL file.

The only things that should affect you with Ubuntu 20.04 are:

Line 34 (Debian name):
   libqt5libserialport5-dev
should be:
   libqt5serialport5-dev

Line 35 (Debian name):
   libusb-1.0.0-dev
should be:
   libusb-1.0-0-dev

Line 128:
    $ tar xzf wsjtx-2.0.0.tgz
should be:
    $ tar xzf wsjtx-2.2.2.tgz

Line 131:
    $ cmake -DWSJT_SKIP_MANPAGES=ON -DWSJT_GENERATE_DOCS=OFF ../wsjtx-2.0.0
should be:
    $ cmake -DWSJT_SKIP_MANPAGES=ON -DWSJT_GENERATE_DOCS=OFF ../wsjtx-2.2.2