On 28/09/2020 09:07, Claude Frantz wrote:
On 9/27/20 10:23 PM, Joe Taylor wrote:

The first public candidate release of WSJT-X 2.3.0 is now available for download and use by beta testers.

Hi Joe and all,

While trying to build from the source, I found the problem which is reported in the attached file.

Best wishes,
Claude (DJ0OT)

Hi Claude,

the error message is not very helpful :( I suggest you configure the WSJT-X build to skip building the manpages. Add -DWSJT_SKIP_MANPAGES=ON to the configure step or, reconfigure an existing build tree like this:

cmake -DWSJT_SKIP_MANPAGES=ON <build-tree-root-dir>