Hi Rob,

Thanks for your attention to issues of proper attributions and licensing on the wsprdaemon.org web site.

As Bill already reported, it would be best for the web page to make clear not only the terms under which our wsprd is used by your wsprdaemon, but also that wsprdaemon itself is licensed under GPLv3.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT