On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 6:36 AM Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
wrote:

> On 16/11/2020 12:27, Richard Shaw wrote:
>
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 5:44 AM Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Note that the 32-bit RPM package we provide is built on Fedora 30
>> without issues.
>>

> Note that Fedora 30 is EOL and Fedora 31 will go EOL in the near future
> now that Fedora 33 is released :)
>
> Thanks,
> Richard
> KF5OIM
>
> Hi Richard,
>
> on 32-bit machines?

While Fedora doesn't build official 32bit installations anymore, I don't
believe there's been anything removed from the distro that would prevent
end users from producing 32bit binaries (32bit libraries are still
produced).

I'm not sure how you're producing the RPMs but the recommended method of
using mock still has chroots for i386 in current Rawhide/f33.

Thanks,
Richard