Can I call you sometime tomorrow?
Mike

    On Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 08:02:48 PM CST, Tom Berry
<aa...@triad.rr.com> wrote:

   I would be happy to help debug it..
  Tom AA4VV

  On 2/10/2021 5:11 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel wrote:

  Would you be available for some debugging?
  I'll be back in a little while and perhaps we can connect up and I can see
the problem and debug it?
  Mike W9MDB

      On Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 03:49:45 PM CST, Tom Berry