Hi,

I just installed 2.4.0-RC2 and found an issue with the auto sequencing
after an RR73 is sent.    Normally, I'll click on the Enable Tx right
after I send the RR73 so that the CQ call is immediately sent as the
next Tx time slice comes up.    I have the setting to clear the standard
messages checked.

However, when doing this in RC2, and a 73 reply is sent back from the
QSO partner,  RC2 will repopulate the standard messages, then send a 73
instead of the CQ call.

See attached screen capture.   Considering that this fix was intended to
be included in v2.3.1, I figured I had better report this ASAP.     If
you need more info, please let me know.    I'm not the only person
seeing this, as this was also mentioned on a FB page by another operator
earlier this morning.

Cheers,

Neil, KN3ILZ