Hello Joe,
 while not wishing to hijack the thread, I am a great believer of the use
of configurations for each setup ( I have one for each mode I use ) , the
one niggle is the "RC expires on xxxx" warning message we get when changing
from one to another configuration from the Release Candidate versions.  If
there was a way to only see that reminder message at initial startup and
not each time we change to a new configuration, that would be a step
forward to making the use of 'configurations' an easy sell.

as always, thanks to you and the team for the work you put in to make
WSJT-X possible.

Regards,
Peter, vk5pj