Can you compile hamlib?
I'm going to be making a patch to fix this...
Mike

    On Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 05:25:39 AM CDT, Saku <oh...@sral.fi> wrote:

Hi MIke!

libhamlib.so.4 => /lib64/libhamlib.so.4 (0x00007f5546c73000)

lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 18 16. 4. 16:44 /lib64/libhamlib.so.4 ->
libhamlib.so.4.0.2

Except cqrlog that does not use shared library.
 It just telnet (legacy) short commands to localhost:4532 and expects return
messages to be legacy format.

So it should work with any version that understands and replies in short form
as it "has always been"

 --
Saku