Hi Bill,

Thanks for offering to update the Info.plist file but unfortunately that hack
didn’t work.  It could be because I modified the app after it was signed-  or
simply that it isn’t supported.  I’ve been trying to build WSJT-X on my Mac but
have run into some issues with gfortran complaining about -Xclang options being
passed to it.

Anyway I did try this instead:

defaults write org.k1jt.wsjtx NSAppSleepDisabled -bool YES

and so far so good (haven’t seen it nap in about a day’s worth of checking):

I suppose if this works, it could be added to the install instructions. I’ll be
sure to report back after a few more days of testing.
alex K6LOT