Il 16/10/21 17:30, Kevin McQuiggin via wsjt-devel ha scritto:
Hi All:

There is a pretty good article on the why and how of reference spectrum use by Bob KA1GT at http://www.bobatkins.com/radio/WSJTX_flatten.html.  His site is targeted primarily at EME and UHF-and-above users, but the information applies to use of the reference spectrum at HF as well.

73,

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I found this topic very interesting.

I've followed the step by step described in the article by KA1GT but when I click on Ref Spec my WSJT-X crashes!

I'm using WSJT-X 2.5.0 on Linux openSUSE Tumbleweed.

Regards,
---
73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)