On 15/10/2021 16:18, Black Michael wrote:
Try this

rigctld -v -Z -vvvvv -m 2003 -s 4800 -r /dev/ttyUSB0 -t 4532 --serial_handshake=None --write_delay=5

Hi Mike,
Going back to this command of yours with syntax that does not work, is there a current up-to-date ridctld documentation somewhere.

I have tried the man page which has errors and I also see many alternatives to the syntax that also don't work around the internet.

Am I maybe confusing parameters for rigctl with those for rigctld if they are different?

Any help would be appreciated as I don't know which documentation to believe ;)

Cheers,
Barry
G4MKT