Hello,

As reported by previous messages, I'm facing problem whenever I have the "refspec.dat" file saved into the WSJT-X folder and I select it in the wide-graph.

If I rename that file or delete it, then I can use the wide-graph with Ref Spec enabled.

I tried to see if it was a file permission issue, so I gave "write,read,execute" permission to "refspec.dat" but this has not changed nothing:

WSJT-X crashes, producing a core-dump which neither I noticed where it saves to.

My doubt now is that same issue could happens to others colleagues which are using WSJT-X for Linux, for this reason I would like to have some feedback on this topic.

Because if some Linux users are not facing this issue, may be that they are using different DE (Desktop Environment) or graphic settings (Just guessing).

I have a Windows 10 VM (Virtual Machine) wherein I installed WSJT-X and I'm curious to check if there the Rf Spec behaves like in Linux or not.

Thanks and regards,
---
73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)