Hello,

I don't know if it's just a local perception but along time I noticed that hamlib is getting slower and slower in terms of command execution sent to to my RIG.

Now, when I switch VFO to other band, the RIG has a pretty noticeable delay before it sets to the newer frequency.

Also I see glitches on TX switch, especially at the first transmission attempt after the QSY this normally end up into a TX failure (NO PTT switch, NO RF out).

These issues were not present at all in the previous (older) Hamlib versions.

I can see well the differences (BEFORE, NOW) since I have not changed anything from my setup: same radio, same cabling, same ports speed.

Thanks and regards,
---
73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)