Hi Joe,

- Building on what platform? Windows, Linux, macOS, or other?

I am primarily a Mac user and after a couple of years' struggle, I finally was
able to build v2.5.4 just last week. I used the late Bill Somerville’s
documentation at
https://www.evernote.com/pub/bsomervi/wsjt-xmacbuilds#st=p&n=a340e222-647a-4472-a10e-1849ab521ff8
 as the basis after updating and deconflicting various QT and GCC versions that
i had on my MacBook. I have also built WSJT-X for Windows 10 using Parallels
and the JTSDK methodology but don’t really use it on the air. I also have
WSJT-X running on a Raspberry Pi 400 but don’t compile it or use it on the air
currently.

- What are your particular programming skills and interests?

Novice programming skills only, rudimentary use of Cmake. Would maybe like to
be able to help as a backup to the primary Mac programmer or as a resource to
Mac users just getting started.

- Are you making changes to the code? If so, toward what end?

No

- What portions of the code have you studied well enough to understand?

None.

I have to say that if it weren’t for WSJT-X I’m not sure where i would have
ended up in ham radio. After I got my Tech ticket in 2014, an elmer encouraged
me to look at JT65. I watched a YouTube video and that’s all it took. 30,000
QSOs later (most all of them, via WSJT-X), its been challenging but most
rewarding and provided countless hours of enjoyment.

Thank you!