I have two radios - ANAN-100B/Thetis and Xiegu X6100.

Rig & Fake It split operation both work fine for the ANAN using FlexRadio/ANAN
PowerSDR/Thetis, even when changing tx frequency during tx. Mode set for
Data/PKT. I did not test USB.

Fake It split operation works for the X6100 using Xiegu X6100, even when
changing tx frequency during tx. Rig caused comm errors and no VFO changes.
Mode set for USB. Data/Pkt does not work (comm errors) for either split
operation.

Al Pawlowski
Los Osos, CA USA