This just makes too much sense. :) I don't get blind callers. I once called out
a guy for a social media post in which he was bragging about blind calling. He
tried to throw shade by asking me how many DX pilups I have been in. "Plenty.
Would you like to hear some of my recordings?". Never heard from him again.

73

-Jim
NU0C