Hello.
  I would like to see the PSKreporter functionality in WSJT-X be restricted
to situations where the CAT control of the rig is active.

Why?  oh too often many of us have seen 'false spots' from a busy band
appearing on what is a very quiet band via PSKreporter because an OP
somewhere has changed bands on the rig but not on WSJT-X.

I realise this will raise the ire of some who never use CAT control but I
would at least like the group to consider what could be done to improve the
current situation and allow PSKreporter to have reliable information and
not be repeatedly polluted by false spots like it is now.

Regards,
 Peter, vk5pj