Dave,

And just what exactly would be the source of data for grids worked?  I
frequently work grids via modes other than those in the WSJT-X suite.   Or
are you proposing that this would apply to only those grids worked within
the WSJT-X family of programs during a specific event?  When contesting I
use WSJT-X within N1MMLogger+ and that takes care of dupe checking.

Help me better understand for what you are asking.

John K7SYS