Last night, I met an operator who was struggling with EME on 23CM after
abandoning EME on the 70CM band. As soon as he started up WSJT-X, I noted his
waterfall display was set to Bins/Pixel 2 instead of 5/6 and less than 1500Hz
was displayed on the screen. All decodes 1500Hz and up were not decoded. I am
pretty sure this was the cause of his issues on 70CM together with his current
issues on 23CM and the “lack of decodes” as he complained.

I have to ask - Can we fix this so that irrespective of what the Waterfall
window displays, decodes will still occur for the full 3KHz or whatever value
is specified in advanced options.

73 Dwayne AB6A