Hi all,

Today is the PACCdigi Contest
<https://www.veron.nl/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Rules-EN-2023_Prov.pdf>,
which will be held for the first time with our new extended FT Roundup
protocol. So those who want to test it have a good opportunity to do so
today. Follow the Contest Rules
<https://www.veron.nl/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Rules-EN-2023_Prov.pdf>.
At least our 2.6.0 GA version must be used as software!

The transceiver dial frequencies that will be used for FT8 are: 1,843 -
3,577 -7,077 – 14,077 – 21,077 and 28,077 MHz. Stations outside the
Netherlands please use the following settings:

Stations inside the Netherlands use as FT RU Exch
theabbreviationsfortheDutchProvinces,
whichare:NH,ZH,ZL,NB,UT,FL,FR,GR,OV,DR,GD,LB.

By the way. The extended FT Roundup messages protocol also includes 99
neutral exchanges (X01 ... X99) that can be used for counties,
provinces, cities, sub-devisions, etc. This allows a whole new set of
nice little contests or QSO parties.

73 de DG2YCB,
Uwe