East Thrace or Eastern Thrace, also known as Turkish Thrace or European Turkey,
is the part of Turkey that is geographically a part of Southeast Europe. It
accounts for 3.03% of Turkey's land area and 15% of its population. The largest
city is Istanbul, which straddles the Bosporus between Europe and Asia.

Asiatic Turkey is east of the Bosporus.

The Bosporus is where the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas broke through
and flooded the Black Sea.

I spent some time in Karamursel, Sinop, and Incirlik which are in
Asiatic Turkey.

Karamursel had a elephant cage AN/FLR-9 until they bombed
Cyprus and they closed this base when USA came out against it.

Sinop is a spit of land that sticks out in the Black Sea and was a NATO
listening post just south of Crimea and might still be.
Incirlik is still a very busy base down near the Mediterranean Sea.

Merhaba Arkadaslar. Nasiliniz?