In Windows 2K, I opened a DOS console, and cd'd to the FireFox directory in
Program Files. I then entered this on the command line:
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox>firefox.exe -jssh

My FireFox browser opens, and it times out trying to hit croczilla.com (I get
the a JS-style popup with a time out message). I don't believe I have jssh
installed. I have never knowingly installed it, so maybe this is default
behavior if you don't have it installed -- FF tries to redirect you to that
site. Just a stab in the dark.

Hope that helps.

-Jonathan