oops, forgot to mention you also need this require:

require 'test/unit/ui/console/testrunner'

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lillis, Dara
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 10:51 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] Test::Unit Reports?

two obvious problems:

you need to require reporter:
require 'test/unit/ui/reporter'

and you should require (and add to the suite) the class TC_1, not the
test method tc_1

as an aside, you can create your directory without requiring fileutils
using this single line:
Dir.mkdir('build/report')