Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

This is where I am with comments

#require 'test/unit'     #I was under the impression that this would
automatically import the two requires below
require 'test/unit/ui/reporter'
require 'test/unit/ui/console/testrunner'
require 'tc_1'
require 'tc_2'

 class TS_MyTests
  suite = Test::Unit::TestSuite.new

   suite << TC_1.suite
   suite << TC_2.suite

   #Dir.mkdir('build/report') #says file exists
   require 'fileutils'
   FileUtils.mkdir_p 'build/report'

   #I tried this:
   #Reporter.new.run(suite, 'build/report')
   #think it's trying to run the below method from this class

   Test::Unit::UI::Reporter.run(suite, 'build/report')
 end

 The problem I have is with this line:

 Test::Unit::UI::Reporter.run(suite, 'build/report')

 I am told it is an uninitialized constant

 Test::Unit::UI::Reporter::StringIO (NameError)

 Thanks

 Aidy

otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.