I am using Eclipse 3.1 and RDT to construct my Watir tests. I can run all
the tests fine from the local drive, but as soon as I try to run anything
from the network within Eclipse, I receive an error like this:

:\ruby\bin\rubyw.exe: No such file or directory --
/Gbahes75/ruby_poj/Common_Sales/ST_LTD_1.rb (LoadError)

I can double-click and run the file without a problem, I know people use
Eclipse with Ruby on the list, and I wondered if they had encountered the
same problem.

Has anyone had a problem with the debugger on Ruby 184 as well?

Aidy

otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.