Zeljko, this works for me and it is much faster because it uses the handle of
the object.

require 'watir/contrib/enabled_popup'

   $path = "C\:\\watir_bonus\\working\\MyDoc.txt"

   def startClicker( button , waitTime=5, user_input=nil)

    hwnd = $ie.enabled_popup(waitTime)  # get a handle if one exists

    if (hwnd)  # yes there is a popup

      w = WinClicker.new

      if ( user_input )

        w.setTextValueForFileNameField(hwnd, "#{user_input}")

      end

      sleep 3  # I put this in to see the text being input it is not necessary
to work

      w.clickWindowsButton_hwnd(hwnd, "#{button}")  # "OK" or whatever the name
on the button is

      w=nil    # this is just cleanup

    end

  end

  # this is whatever invokes the file field dialog

  adoc = $ie.frame("main").image(:src,
"https://alinea.inmar.com/alinea/images/adddocument.gif";)

  adoc.click_no_wait

  # call the clicker