where does one get the gem?  it doesn't appear to be on rubyforge.

--Mark

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Sieger
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 11:59 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] OT: Test unit reporter project dead?

On 2/17/07, Charley Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        I guess I'm not too surprised, its been a long time since
there's been any active development on the project, it is definitely a
big void to fill however.

        Nick, glad to hear about ci reporter, I will definitely be
taking a  look at it. I'm currently using the xml output of test runs
through test reporter for Cruise Control, the only modification I've
made is to add assertion counts to the report.

I'm not tracking assertion counts right  now in CI::Reporter, so if you
end up making the same change again, feel free to send me a patch and
I'd be happy to add it.

/Nick