From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Lolis
Sent: 2007年2月28日 21:27
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] Can Watir be paused & resumed manually

You are looking for some kind of interactive script. I can't imagine its too
hard to do, but I don't have much time to mess around with it. Heres a fun
little script i put together to test out an idea. Maybe it will spark some
ideas.

(note: do not use this for anything, its just for fun. Also, 'gets' blocks all
threads, so it doesn't even work right. Enjoy :) )

class Console_Test
        def run
                done = false

                while !done