I'd like to get people's opinion/thoughts on what is the best IDE for Watir.
What do you use for writing you Watir tests?  I've looked a t a few, but none
of them stand out as a clear winner.  It doesn't have to be open-source, if a
commercial tool is a good and viable solution.

Some history:  I am currently using Eclipse, but am looking for another
solution as the workspace component in Eclipse is proving not to work for our
project. We use Cruise for our CI and using Eclipse requires me to write code
for Eclipse's workspace on top of our MS Solution.  Discussing this with my
developers, we've collectively decided that it introduces a smell to our
project.  (Unless there is a way to abolish the notion of workspace?)  Also,
we've looked at Steel and it shows promise, but the current version is not
fully baked.

Cheers,
Jason