I am trying to attach to a browser using title, If I am using watir, I can just
attach to a browser using:

require 'watir'
ie = Watir::IE.attach(:title,"Google")

But, In case of firewatir, I am facing problem, i.e. when I use :
require 'firewatir'
ff = FireWatir::Firefox.attach(:title,"Google")

I am getting the below error message:
NoMethodError: undefined method `attach' for FireWatir::Firefox:Class

But, with some changes with the code I can attach to some another browser:
require 'firewatir'
ff = FireWatir::Firefox.start("www.yahoo.com")
ff_new = ff.attach(:title,"Google")

But, I don't want to open a browser, my requirement is to just attach to the
existing browser, is there is some way of doing this, as we can do with "watir".

Please, help me out.
Thanks in advance
Vikash

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now
at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/