Hi Angrez,

My requirement is to just attach the script to some already open browser, I
have open that browser manually.
Thanks & Regards,
Vikash

>Hi Vikash,
>Can you please clarify what you want to do? What I think is, there is a
>browser and you want to attach to it? Correct?
 Yes, there is a browser and I want my script to attach with that browser.

>But how you open that browser is my question?
 I have opened that browser manually, there is some title in that, and using
this title I want to attach the script, as we can attach to some already open
page in watir viz.  ie = Watir::IE.attach(:title,"Google")

>Regards,
>Angrez
>> I am trying to attach to a browser using title, If I am using watir, I can
>> just attach to a browser using:
>> require 'watir'
>> ie = Watir::IE.attach(:title,"Google")
>> But, In case of firewatir, I am facing problem, i.e. when I use :
>> require 'firewatir'
>> ff = FireWatir::Firefox.attach(:title,"Google")
>> I am getting the below error message:
>> NoMethodError: undefined method `attach' for FireWatir::Firefox:Class
>> But, with some changes with the code I can attach to some another browser:
>> require 'firewatir'
>> ff = FireWatir::Firefox.start("www.yahoo.com")
>> ff_new = ff.attach(:title,"Google")
>> But, I don't want to open a browser, my requirement is to just attach to
>> the existing browser, is there is some way of doing this, as we can do with
>> "watir".
>> Please, help me out.
>> Thanks in advance
>> Vikash

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now
at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/